Friday, November 27, 2015

21 Day Healthy Holiday Habits Calendar, 21 Day Fix Challenge

Monday is the day! Healthy Holiday Habits Challenge is about to start and I am ecstatic! We have a fabulous group and I'm so excited to see these changes take place. There really is magic created when you have a plan, a dedicated group, and a goal. If you want to follow along with us that would be great! If you want more info on this program and my fitness groups message me at Facebook.com/SunshineandSmoothies. 

The 21 Day Fix meal plan is so easy! I actually keep my menus on my fridge all year long and I cycle through my 4 weeks of eating plans and switch up the meals when I want something different to eat. It is so much easier than having to come up with new ideas for me and my kids whenever we are hungry.
What do my kids eat when I am doing 21 Day Fix? They eat the same things that I do! They eat oats and sweet potatoes for breakfast, except for the picky kids that don't like sweet potatoes, they will have oatmeal and their choice of fruit. I work with them and I let them add extras onto their meals. when we do taco salad they are able to add chips, extra cheese, and even a little ranch dressing. I stick to my simple taco salad with ground beef, beans, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, a little cheese, and salsa for dressing.

Good luck with your own 21 Day Fix adventure! Don't focus on what you can't have, focus on the good things that you are letting yourself have!


1 comment: